Do you have a clear idea about what to look for when hiring a professional photographer for corporate or business headshots? Here are 5 important points to look for when hiring a photographer for corporate headshots.
Having been a professional photographer for over 30 years, I would like to share some valuable tips that we have learned and what to look for when hiring a professional photographer or when doing it yourself.
- MAKE HEAD SIZES ALL THE SAME – Some people are a lot taller than others. The top of their head should all be equal distance from the top of the crop so no one dominates their headshot because of their height. Heads should then be made so they are pretty much the same size. Even though some people have much larger or smaller heads.
- CONSISTENT BACKGROUND – The background is consistently the exact same color. This creates a unified presentation that everyone is on the same team. This is especially important if some of your designs may be grid based.
- ADDING NEW EMPLOYEES – Subsequent new-hires will match with the previous themes that you have established.
- TIME AND MONEY – Most professional photographers will bring background and studio lighting to photograph headshots at your business location. Once this is set up it is very efficient for photographing many people.
- IMMEDIATELY MAKE YOUR SELECTION – Professionals will have their equipment tethered to viewing hardware (like an iPad) so that you can immediately make your selection. This makes sure that every portrait will be one that you love.
If you want to lean more about what we can do for you or your business feel free to call our studio to learn more about what we can do for you. 978-375-5507